Is your TV, particularly the Prime Video app, speaking to you or describing all the things that’s taking place within the film that you’re watching? That’s because of the accessibility function Audio Description. It describes the scenes and tells you what’s taking place on display. If you’d like your TV to cease telling you such issues, you must eliminate Audio Description. This tutorial reveals the best way to flip off Audio Description for Amazon Prime Video on Android, iPhone, PC, Samsung TV, and Fireplace TV Stick.
Good to know: Confused about Amazon Prime? Right here’s all the things it’s worthwhile to know.
Flip Off Audio Description for Prime Video on Samsung TV
Comply with these steps to eliminate Audio Description in Prime Video on Samsung TVs:
- Launch the Prime Video app in your TV, and play a film.
- As soon as the video begins enjoying, press the navigation up button twice on the TV’s distant. You will note choices like Subtitles, Audio & Languages, and many others. Choose “Audio & Languages.”
- Press on the at present chosen language with the TV distant’s “Choose” button.
- Choose the “English” language, ensuring to pick the one which doesn’t say “Audio” or “Audio description.”
Tip: questioning which is greatest between Prime Video and Netflix? Learn our comparability.
Flip Off Audio Description for Amazon Prime Video App on Fireplace TV
There are two methods to eliminate Prime Video audio descriptions on Fireplace TV.
From Prime Video App
- Open the Prime Video app in your Fireplace TV or Fireplace TV Stick.
- Play the video or film with the audio description.
- Press the three-bar button in your Fireplace TV distant to indicate the “Choices” menu.
- Choose “Audio” from the menu.
- Underneath the “Audio languages” possibility, you will note “English (Audio Description).” Press the “Choose” button in your distant to see the record of obtainable languages.
- Scroll up or down within the record of languages and choose “English” as a substitute of the one with the Audio description in brackets. Return to enjoying the video. Hopefully, you’ll hear the audio with out the audio description.
Tip: learn to stream Prime Video on Chromecast.
From Fireplace TV or Fireplace TV Stick Settings
- Go to the house display of your Fireplace TV or Fireplace TV Stick.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose “Accessibility.”
- Scroll down once more, and choose “Audio Description.”
- You will note the apps the place audio descriptions could be enabled. Search for “Prime Video.” If it says “On,” press the “Choose” button in your distant to show it off. Whether it is already off, allow it, then flip it off.
Tip: confused concerning the variations between Fireplace TV Sticks? Be taught which Fireplace TV Stick you should purchase.
Flip Off Audio Description for Prime Video App on Android and iPhone
- Open the Prime Video app in your telephone, and play the video.
- Faucet on the display as soon as to see the out there choices, then faucet on the Subtitles icon on the high.
- Scroll by way of the record of languages out there below the “Audio” part, and choose “English,” then press “Shut.”
FYI: having audio points in your Android? We are able to present you the best way to repair it.
Flip Off Audio Description for Prime Video Web site on PC
- Open primevideo.com in a browser in your laptop.
- Play the film for which you want to disable the audio description.
- Hover your mouse over the video, and click on on the Subtitles and Audio icon on the high.
- Choose “English” below “Audio,” as a substitute of “English (Audio Description).”
Often Requested Questions
What can I do after I cannot “Audio description” to show off?
For those who can not disable “Audio description” as proven above, then first choose “English (Audio description),” then change again to “English.” Alternatively, attempt altering the audio language from English to English (US), English (Canada), or English (UK). Additional, as soon as you alter the audio language, restart the system.
How do I flip off narration on Amazon Fireplace TV Stick?
In case your Fireplace TV stick is asserting each menu and motion on it, flip off “VoiceView.” Open Fireplace TV Stick settings from the house display. Go to “Accessibility,” adopted by “VoiceView.” As soon as it’s disabled, you need to see “Off” below it. Alternatively, press the Again (return) button and Menu (three-bar) button collectively to allow or disable Talkback, aka VoiceView.
Do I want to show off Audio Description on every system?
Sure, you will have to alter the language individually on every system with Amazon Prime Video. Are you curious about watching Amazon Prime Video with your pals? We present you ways with Amazon Watch Celebration.
All pictures and screenshots by Mehvish Mushtaq.